Bettina Preuschoff completed her professional dance training at the Etage / Berlin, at the Ecole supérieure de danse de la l’enseignement / Montpellier, France and the Centre National de Montpellier Chorégraphique. It was followed by engagements in contemporary dance companies, among others in Nice and Bordeaux. Since her dance advanced education in the 80s she engaged in the Pilates method. A physiotherapy basic training, as well as extensive additional studies of various dance and body training methods in New York round out their experience.
- multiple certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified GYROKINESIS® Instructor, LeveI I
- Certified GYROTONIC®, Instructor, LeveI I
- Expert Spiraldynamik® Intermediate 1
- Participation in the 2-year training certificate Tanzmedizin at tamed e.V. http://www.tamed.de
- Regular participation in meetings for Tanzmedizin since 2005.
- Update GYROKINESIS® with Julio Horvath (Inventor of the Method), Anke Hauerstein and Martin Lämmerhirt.
- SmartSpine® with Marie-José Bom. http://www.pilatesinspiration.com
- Pilates for Birth Preparation® & Pilates for Post Partum Rehabilitation® with Carolyne Anthony http://thecenterforwomensfitness.com
- Certification „The Ribs Inspired“ & „The Supple Neck and Shoulder“ with Madeleine Black. http://www.madelineblack.com
- Further Pratice/Participation at workshops for Yoga, Mediation and Aikitaiso.